Senate Budget Estimates - 27 May 2013
Senator: Senator Ludlam
Senator LUDLAM: Whichever day, I cannot wait; I am so looking forward to that. But my question is really is these are the officers with overall government responsibility for matters cyber, no matter how awkward the language might come out. So you have said that you were not at the meeting-that is fine. Can you tell us when it occurred and who was in attendance?
Ms Wimmer: I would have to take that on notice to get the exact details.
The meeting organised by the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy occurred on 22 May 2013. Agencies that attended the meeting were:
• Attorney-General's Department
• Australian Communications and Media Authority
• Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
• Australian Crime Commission
• Australian Federal Police
• Australian Human Rights Commission
• Australian Securities and Investment Commission
• Australian Security Intelligence Organisation
• Australian Taxation Office
• Department of Immigration and Citizenship